When traveling to Istanbul, Turkey these are the Top 8 things to do and see including the best attractions and most wonderful food to sample.
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
1) Our First Impressions Traveling in Istanbul, Turkey (İstanbul, Türkiye Seyahat Bizim İlk İzlenimler) When visiting a city as impressive as Istanbul, Turkey for the first time it makes sense just to randomly wander around on the first day.
2) Eating Turkish Delight and drinking Turkish Tea in Istanbul, Turkey (İstanbul’da Türk Lokumu yemek)
3) Shopping at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey (Kapalıçarşı – Büyük Çarşı)
4) Visiting the Basilica Cistern in Istanbul, Turkey (Yerebatan Sarayı – Yerebatan Sarnıcı)
5) Cats of Istanbul, Turkey (İstanbul, Türkiye Kediler)
6) Visiting Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Turkey (Topkapı Sarayı – طوپقپو سرايى)
7) Visiting Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey (Ἁγία Σοφία – Sancta Sophia – Ayasofya) Travel Video
8) Visiting the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey (Sultan Ahmed Mosque – Sultan Ahmet Camii) Travel Video
This is part of our Travel in Turkey series. We’re making a series of videos showcasing Turkish culture, Turkish arts, Turkish foods, Turkish religion and Turkish people.
Proudly presented by: http://nomadicsamuel.com , http://smilingfacestravelphotos.com , http://thatbackpacker.com & http://backpacking-travel-blog.com , http://nomadicsamuel.com/country-guides
All photos and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).